When operating an online business, it is vital to make your core content available to people. A great way to do this is to create a Link Tree page. A Link Tree page is a web page that contains links to important content, information, and resources for your brand. They are great to include on your social media accounts, especially Instagram that only allows for one link in your bio. Here is a quick tutorial on how to build a Link Tree page using Square Space.
How to Create a Link Tree in Square Space
- First thing you need to do is log-in to your Square Space account.
- On the left hand menu, click on “Pages.”
- Scroll down and click on “Not Linked Pages.”
- Add a new blank page and give it a name.
- Click on “Edit” and begin building your page by using the “+” sign. I like putting an image on the top of my pages. You can use a profile picture or a logo; whichever works better for your brand. If you have a tag-line closely associated with your brand, you can also include that.
Then just click the “+” sign again and add a button. Type the title for the button and put in the URL you want the button to link to. Repeat with any additional link buttons you want to add. You can link to your social media accounts, any recent content you want readers to see, and any high priority links such as product pages or email opt in pages.
Other things to consider
Keep it clean and simple. You don’t want to overwhelm people with too many buttons or too much info all in one place. You can change the color and play around with the layout to get the desired look.